Monday, April 22, 2013

One Sentence...April 14 - April 20, 2013

Sunday, 4/14/13 -- T.I.R.E.D. Four 10 year olds and one 7 year old invaded our house and stayed up till 2:30. Is it bedtime yet? Busy long week ahead. Done parenting for now (party was a success)!


Monday, 4/15/13 -- Tax Day. Thank goodness for refunds. Brent left for Denver until Thursday, so the boys and I are on our own. Yay. Yes, we skipped the make-up baseball game (as Palmer's allergies are so bad). Instead, we had milkshakes for dinner. No apologies...just nominating myself for Mom of the Year.

Tuesday, 4/16/13 -- So much for Brent's trip to Denver. He's now in Arizona. Today, I'm a taxi driver. Peyton practice. Palmer Cub Scouts. Both at the same time. Climbed the same darn hill at the baseball fields three times. Who needs a workout when climbing that hill?! Poor B.B. She has the stomach flu...not sure we'll be going to Florida:(

Wednesday, 4/17/13 -- Baseball. Again. We won. Yahoo. Leaving to go out of town tomorrow if B.B. is feeling better. Who needs to pack? Think we'll just wait until the last possible minute.

Thursday, 4/18/13 -- Going to see my Mom. Boys staying home as to not get the stomach bug, but I'm going to represent. Wish I had slept better...going to be a LONG drive.

Friday, 4/19/13 -- Coton Colors, Pink Narcissus, Garnet & Gold, Hopkins Eatery -- all with my sweet Mom...perfect Friday. Barnaby's tonight. Visit with sweet friend Dode', and then getting crafty for Emory's 1st Birthday Party.

Saturday, 4/20/13 -- Partied O.U.T. Emory Kate's 1st Birthday Party this morning/afternoon. Josie's Wedding this evening. (in the middle of nowhere. When I say no cell phone service...I mean, it said "No Service" on my phone). Hard watching my Mom miss her sister:( Thankful she was honored so sweetly. Good. Night. Long trip back home tomorrow:(





Beautifully Blessed and Truly Thankful to have been able to spend time with my family in Florida,
Chasity


0 comments: