Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things I Love...


In no particular order, here are 100 or so things I love:

~ Sunny Sunday Mornings
~ Palm Trees
~ Chocolate Brown
~ Beach Towels
~ Southern Living
~ Crosses
~ Ipod Shuffled
~ Santa at our House
~ Pottery Barn Kids
~ Catching Fireflies with the Boys
~ Brent's heart
~ Pregnancy
~ Coconut/Suntan Lotion Smell
~ Bed-time Prayers
~ Cool, Crisp Fall Mornings
~ Disney World
~ Big Hats
~ Brent Telling Me He is Proud of Me
~ Laying by the Pool at the Beach
~ Friday Evenings
~ Sweet, Happy Dreams
~ Decorating my Front Window
~ Ballet Pink
~ Forgiveness
~ Charleston Chews
~ Star Gazer Lilys
~ Bible Verses that Inspire
~ 4th of July Fireworks
~ Flat Stomachs
~ Snow
~ Pictures of my Family
~ Date Nights with Brent
~ Babies Bellies
~ Bunny Rabbits
~ Love Attacks
~ Peyton's Face When He's About to Hit the Baseball
~ Periwinkle Blue
~ A Good Workout
~ God/Jesus
~ Bonus Checks
~ My Blog Page
~ Sweet Potato Casserole
~ The Little Things
~ Sleeping In
~ Eeyore
~ Clean, Shaved Legs
~ Porch Swings
~ Summer Tunes
~ All White Rooms
~ Goggles on the Boys
~ Cheese
~ Brighton Jewelry
~ Love Attacks
~ Christmas Morning
~ Brent's Hugs and Kisses
~ Fireproof
~ FSU Football and Baseball
~ My Mom's Words of Encouragement
~ Church Hymns
~ Old Wood Floors
~ Anything Baby
~ Fall
~ The Days My Boys were Born
~ Chubby Cheeks of My Palmer
~ Pizza
~ Classical Music
~ Big, Furry Golden Retrievers
~ A "Get Lost In" Kind of Book
~ Peyton's Hugs
~ Brent When He is All Dressed Up
~ The Thought of Having 3 Boys
~ Pecan Pie
~ Infinity Pools in the Caribbean
~ Cottage Living
~ Shopping with My Mom
~ Winter Mornings & Snowman Pancakes
~ Scarlet Red
~ Purses/Bags
~ Music Played Loud
~ Pumpkins
~ Sweet Tea
~ Memory Books
~ Twilight Series
~ ANYTHING Tiffany
~ Sound of FSU Marching Band on Game Days
~ Lime Green
~ Cornbread Dressing
~ Brent After He Goes Fishing & Hunting
~ Lilly Pulitzer
~ Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
~ Traveling
~ Clean Hair
~ The Boys When They First Wake Up
~ Bright Orange
~ My Wedding Rings
~ Sandals
~ Shabby Chic
~ Hydrangeas
~ Great Lipstick Color
~ Cheesecake Factory
~ Spring Time Tallahassee
~ Palmer's Little Voice (and Laugh)
~ Faith * Hope * Charity
~ Dina Ivory
~ Report Card Days
~ Speckled Butter Beans
~ Bows
~ Coastal Living
~ My Playlists
~ Memories
~ Shoes
~ Love Languages
~ Christian Music
~ Yankee Candles
~ Coton Colors
~ Good, Faithful Friends
~ Toasted Poundcake with Butter
~ Florida
~ Really Good Movies
~ My Job
~ Wedding Day Memories
~ Easter Sunday
~ Big 'Ole Bellies (the Boys)
~ A Good Bible Devotion
~ Unconditional Love
~ Baby Feet That Have Never Had on Shoes
~ A real Baby's Breath (not the flower)
~ Facebook/Status Updates
~ Brent's Job
~ Puppies Breath
~ Pushing Presents
~ Childhood Memories
~ Peyton in His Baseball Uniform
~ Sunrises
~ Hugs and Kisses
~ Forgiving Family

I know I've left some things off of the list -- things I truly treasure and just didn't think of when I started thinking about this list. I also know that over the years I will add more to the list (and some things might fall off). But for now, I am happy to have and had so many wonderful things to love! This is my happy list. This is my praise list. This is my list -- one that I look forward to adding to each and every day!

TRULY BLESSED to have all the blessings we have!
Chasity

0 comments: