Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome February...

4.5 inches...that was what I measured on the back deck. I'm sure we got more as the day went on, but that's my official measurement.

It's amazing how 4.5 inches can cause such chaos and confusion!

The pictures below document the snow storm:



Our poor fish...there's something so wrong about this picture!

This is what 4.5 inches looks like.
Bama isn't sure what to think!

Our mountain...covered in snow!

The treehouse...covered!

Our house!

My poor car parked all alone at the neighbor's house! I slid into our driveway and parked in the middle, so Brent had to park at the neighbor's house. The next day, Brent tried to move it and decided we weren't going to be able to move it, so he put it in park and put the parking break on...it slid into the middle of the street all by itself...scary. very scary!

The neighborhood...no one was getting out. Trust me. We watched as many people tried to get out. Just wasn't happening!

The mailbox...this is for your Mom!

Pre Wipe-Out...

Post Wipe-Out!

SSSNNNOOOWWW FFFIIIGGGHHHTTT!

Palmer eating snow!

Our snowman. Making a snowman is harder than it looks!

Palmer helping...I think!?
It was a crazy week. And on top of all of this, the washing machine broke. Yep, broke and wouldn't you know that I had a million piles of laundry to do. I ended up borrowing our neighbor's all-wheel drive car so that we could get out of the neighborhood and go to the laundrymat (haven't been to one of those in a VERY long time). What a rough weekend!

The snow is beautiful, but we're over it. OVER IT!

Beautifully Blessed and Truly Thankful to be able to enjoy all of this with my family. We won't soon forget it,
Chasity

PS...called the washing machine repair man...fingers crossed! But not a good feeling!

0 comments: