Friday, January 15, 2010

I Might Be a Redneck If...

I actually went to a Monster Truck Jam.

Yep, those words really did just get typed on this page!

I know! I know! But! Here's my explanation:

You see, the boys are still at an age that it's not exactly "easy" to take them places together. One wants to go to the bathroom, the other wants to stay, both have to go, one pitches a fit, one runs off...well, it's not easy.

So, I sucked it up, asked one of our stations for free tickets, and off we went. To the Monster Truck Jam, along with every other redneck in this entire town. WOW! the people that come out to these things...a little scary. ok, more than scary!

But, we had a great time! The boys loved it! Well worth a night on the town with our two adorable, all boy, boys!



(Yes, I did dress him in a "deer" shirt. When in Rome, do as the Rednecks do)!


(Predator lives right down the road from us! The boys used to get so excited to drive by his house!)

(They look so small from where we were sitting, but they are huge and LOUD!)

(I was ready for some action...)

(Way too Loud!)

Anyway, being that we have a huge container of nothing but Monster Trucks (and even had a Monster Truck 4th Birthday party for Peyton), we couldn't miss this, especially since little Palmer is beginning to get into the stage of liking Monster Trucks.

I totally felt like one of the boys!

Beautifully Blessed and Truly Thankful to have been one of the boys for the night,
Chasity

PS...Yes, I forgot the tickets and we had to go all the way home to get them...and Brent didn't even get mad!

0 comments: