Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today...

was beautiful.


65 degrees outside, beautiful blue sky, no humidity. BEAUTIFUL!

I thought I would write about today because it is the last day of September and Fall is definitely in the air.

The leaves are already changing color. School is well underway, the temperature if falling and I've even had to break out the boys lightweight jackets for in the mornings...I haven' quite progressed to making/letting them wear pants/jeans to school...I'm not there mentally.

But it is beautiful this time of year. Living among the mountains is one of the few things we love about living in Nashville. Plenty to be thankful for, but we actually love the change of seasons.

Anyway, just had to share my thoughts about today!

TRULY BLESSSED to experience God's beauty during the change of seasons!
Chasity

PS...Halloween decorations are officially up in the front window and throughout the house!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful picture

Mrs Montoya said...

We had to wear sweaters today. I am SO excited!!! I love fall, too :)